This is the official rules and policy page for the Platinum End Wiki. It will grow as needed but intended to be kept succinct.
- Do not make personal attacks against other users. Examples include (but are not limited to) insults, threats, and profanity directed against another contributor.
- Do not make personal attacks against any real people. This includes writers, illustrators, voice actors, producers, or anyone else related to the production of Platinum End.
- This wiki is not the place to discuss your personal religious views. Do not edit this wiki to reflect your personal religious views. Platinum End is a fictional manga.
- Do not vandalize the wiki. Examples include adding gibberish, editing text to include falsehoods, removing all content, etc.
- This is a Platinum End fansite and we aim to have a positive environment for fans. Coming to the wiki to make frequent complaints (e.g. several characters are terrible and should be killed off, cast and crew members are awful and should be fired, an chapter that has not even been released is horrible, etc.) is considered trolling and not allowed.
- Sock puppetry is not allowed.
- Information in articles should be factual (from the Platinum End manga). Do not add rumors, speculation, and/or theories to articles.
- In general, follow Wikipedia's Manual of Style.
- Use American spelling.
- Use serial comma.
- Use "straight" quotes, not “curly”. (For single quotes or apostrophes: 'straight', not ‘curly’.) Quotation marks and apostrophes in imported material should be changed if necessary.
- Use the "logical quotation" style. Include terminal punctuation within the quotation marks only if it was present in the original material, and otherwise place it after the closing quotation mark.
- Titles of manga series, books, films, and TV series should be in italics, e.g. Platinum End.
- Chapter and episode titles should be in quotes, e.g. "Gift from an Angel".
- Dates are written in "month day, year" format. Use cardinal numbers (i.e. write "May 10, 2017", not "May 10th, 2017"). In references, dates can be written in "month day, year" or "yyyy-mm-dd" format.
See Also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.